Finding A House
It will be great help for the person who wants to stay in Kyoto for short period.
Are you having trouble finding a place to live? It might be your first time living in a foreign country or you might not know about the rent system in Japan. Or you might have a problem with the language, making it difficult to state your requirements and understand the regulations. ICC can help you to solve these problems. We can help you find either short-stay or long-term accommodation and ensure that you find a comfortable place to live.
- ○A fully furnished house with internet access
- ○The room is possible for those who wants to stay within 30days
- ○A 24-hour surveillance camera has been place at the entrance to monitor who comes in and out, so you know the security here is top notch.
- ○An intermediary fee, key money, deposit and is not charged
Please be assured. ICC will handle any demands you have.
We will strongly recommend those rooms to anyone coming to Kyoto. For more details, please fill the form below.
At ICC, we do not simply show you available rental listings but also explain you the process and characteristics of renting an apartment or a house in Japan and in Kyoto. We will advise you with your search process as well as verify the content of your leasing contract.
- 1. I need a house. How can I find one?
- 2. I don’t have a guarantor for my rent. How can I find one?
- 3. What is deposit and key money?
- 4. What should I do if I need to cancel my rent contact?
- 5. What are the types for public housing?
- 6. Who may live in municipal dwelling house?
- 7. Do I satisfy the requirements for living in Kyoto Prefectural Apartments?
- 8. What are the various types of rent subsidy?
- 9. Is there any special accommodation for exchange students?
- 10.I have just got married. Is there any rental subsidy for married couples?
- 11.What is deposit money?
- 12.What is a guarantee company?
- 13.How much do I need to prepare to move into a new house?
- 14.Is there a specific day for garbage collection?
- 15.Do we need to separate garbage and plastic bottle?
- 16.How do I select a housing company?
- 17.Is there any accommodation reserved for foreigners?
- 18.How do I get rid of the garbage?
- 19.When should I give the notice of cancellation for my rent?
- 20.How is the commission payable to a property company calculated?