Guidance on writing Japanese Report and Thesis for Foreign Students
The ICC is providing guidance for foreign students at university or graduate school on writing thesis and reports. Our teachers are all university professors who have previously provided guidance on Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral theses for many international students.
(1) Content: One-to-one lessons, guiding foreign students from the beginning on using Japanese to write essays for their specializations, teaching how to use correct terminology and jargon and also assist in correcting any essays written in Japanese.
(2) Location: International Community Club
(3) Time: Once a week (Friday)/90 minutes per session
(4) Cost: 1000 yen for 90 minutes
(5) To make an appointment, contact us by telephone or e-mail
Field of Social Science
Keiko Kitagawa Ph.D. (Professor Emeritus of National University Corporation Saga University)
Field of Natural Science
Kazunari Hokao Ph.D. (Professor Emeritus of National University Corporation Saga University)